- One Perfect Day Philip Weigall experiences an unlikely winter trip to the Snowy Mountains.
- Greenland Arctic Char Andrew Fuller finds a spectacular freshwater fish at the other end of the world.
- Autumn Hoppers in the Snowy Mountains Summer hoppers are good, autumn hoppers are even better, writes Steve Dunn.
- Are They Even There? Nick Taransky helps answer that age-old question on trout water.
- Murray cod in north-east Victoria Joshua Hutchins explains a relatively recent dimension to flyfishing this area.
- Great Lake Shark Fishing Jim Allen says this form of fishing is unbelievable – until you see it for yourself.
- Playing Trout Having hooked a good trout, now what? Nick Taransky explains.
- Bread & Butter Salt Philip Weigall enjoys winter fishing for some common southern saltwater species.
- A Walk Around Wendouree Craig Coltman describes the many bank fishing locations on this central Victorian lake.
- Being Better Peter Hayes suggests going to Tasmania with the right expectations.
- Behind the Line Andrew Fuller nominates the best fly gear for 2018.
- Jim Jim Allen shares what he knows about that mythical leaf hopper, the jassid.
- Effective Flies Craig Coltman ties a great estuary fly.