- Revisiting stream fishing season 2015/16 on the south-east mainland: some things that worked and some lessons learned. – Philip Weigall
- GTs, bonefish and more on remote Anaa Atoll near Tahiti – Joshua Hutchins
- Some ideas for making Lake Eucumbene an even better trout fishery – Steve Dunn.
- Fun fishing on several West Gippsland streams just a day trip from Melbourne. – Timothy Nash
- Taking an American friend on a trip from Tasmania to the Snowy Mountains; and comparing our trout fishing with his. – Nick Taransky
- Identifying the attribute all the flyfishing greats have in common. – Peter Hayes
- The wonderful world of fishing books and the value of the printed word. – Jim Allen
- Tying and fishing the Diable Nymph, a winning fastwater fly. – Craig Coltman
- The latest gear and tackle news. – Andrew Fuller
- FlyStream Tested: Air-Lock Indicators.