- Autumn tactics for the streams of northern Tasmania, the Snowy Mountains and beyond. – Philip Weigall
- Dorado success in Argentina during high, discoloured flows. – Joshua Hutchins
- Retrieving dry flies while lake fishing for trout; how to do it and what flies to use. – Craig Coltman.
- How to identify the best spots on a typical Australian freestone stream. – Nick Taransky
- Intense sailfish action just a few hours’ drive from Singapore airport; and some billfishing lessons. – Andrew Fuller
- Visualising flyfishing from the perspective of the fly. – Peter Hayes
- The value of wild trout. – Jim Allen
- Tying and fishing the Claret Dabbler, a great dry fly for ‘pulling’ on lakes. – Craig Coltman
- The latest gear and tackle news; trout reel special. – Andrew Fuller
- FlyStream Tested: Simms G3 Wading boots.